Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what model # ibanez is this?

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...MakeTrack=true

looks quite cool, but i have no idea what model # this is. i don't want some low end thing, like 2xx up to 4xx
    the 5xx series and up are nice, though.

any idea?
    the description doesn't tell anything important...two humbuckers, one singlecoil, pickguard...etc.

Re: what model # ibanez is this?

Not sure on the model, but the bridge looks like one of the TRS trems, which would indicate it's not one of the higher-end guitars.....
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

probably equal to an RG350, but i am not 100% sure. yeah the bridge looks like a TRS which would make the guitar korean. not the greatest choice, even though they aren't bad, but you can get a good japanese made ibanez for a decent price.
      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I was going to guess a 350, but maybe not. The 350s usually have different inlays...

Comment

yeah the 350DX has the sharktooth inlays, this is prolly some variation on a 350...maybe a 450. it's hard to keep track of the RG's. all i know is i won't buy one with out an original edge bridge.
          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

alright, thanks a lot. i won't buy it....i don't want a low end guitar. guess i'll keep looking for a rg 550/570 - or another killer charvel [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

it's the only RG that came in a white finish a few years back. there were two variations.. one with the'lightning' inlays and the one with the dots
              You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Yeah, keep checking guitar center for a used 570. I picked one up a few years ago there for like $175!

Comment

well.. for what it's worth.. to me, they're not even worth that much
                  You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Working...
                  X