Washburn N4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washburn N4

My new GAS is Washburn N4, what is your opinion? Especially how is the neck comparing to a soloist or a wizard neck? Basically I want a superstrat with 22 frets, in between Type of neck (not too thin not too chunky).I tried to use the search function but it did not work. [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]

Re: Washburn N4

I love all my N4's, unfortunately I do not know how the necks compare to a soloist or wizard. I have small to medium size hands and I love the necks.

Comment

I have two, both older (pre-Buzz system). One has a Kahler floyd and that has a neck like my Soloists in thickness (I also ran across another with the Kahler floyd and its neck was like mine). My other one has licenced Washburn floyd and has a much thicker/chunkier neck, more Les Paul in feel/thickness. I've heard the Washburn floyd ones are all thicker necks. Best to try one out in person to see if you like. If you can't do that, then ask the seller how the neck compares to other guitars he has to give you a clue as far as how chunky it is.

Comment

Thanks a lot MountainDog. Unfortunately I do not have the possibility to try one out in person I will check it with the seller.

Comment

Working...
        X