Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultra cheap set neck V - basswood body

http://www.rondomusic.net/product409.html

They never had anything this cool for this price when I was a teenager. My first guitar was a piece of shit from Sears that cost double that, and made a better boat paddle than a guitar. I honestly don't even know why they bothered to put strings on it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Seriously though, isn't it great, these days when a 12 year old tells his parents he wants to play guitar, there are so many more options. You can actually find a playable guitar for under $150!!!!
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Re: Ultra cheap set neck V - basswood body

You seem to be really into Rondo's stuff lately, Zeegs! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

That V looks ENORMOUS... from those angles, it looks larger than a Double Rhoads. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

That thing looks pretty cool for $130.

Comment

Does it come in any other color other than that ugly tobacco burst?! Cool guitar (possibly) something worth taking the trip down to Rondouche to check out.

Comment

I believe these are also labeled as Brownsville in some areas. Design, color, shape and specs match up.-Lou
          " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Look like the Mustaine, one cheaper down than the LTD model.

Comment

It does look like a DV8 without the bevels...I thought that myself.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the first thing that I thought too. It's not available in any other finish yet as far as I can tell.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  You seem to be really into Rondo's stuff lately, Zeegs! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I like to look, but the only thing I bought from them so far was the SX GG2, and I gotta say I'm pretty impressed with it. All I had to do was put in some decent pickups and some decent tuners, and it's an awesome guitar.

I also just bought a Xaviere Zeimatis type thing, but that's not from Rondo. It's probably a little better than the SX or Agile stuff. Very nice guitar.

Comment

Yup, I know about the Xaviere... you were the one who posted it in the Ebay section, bought one of them, and then gave a great review. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the first thing that I thought too. It's not available in any other finish yet as far as I can tell.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bummer!...if they released it in black...I'd consider picking one up.

Comment

C'mon, Ken, you're an amateur luthier, aintcha? Just get some black Krylon and go to town! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

omg, this has got to be the coolest shape ever:

strange I never noticed it before

soryr for the offtopic, the V looks pretty cool for the money
                          "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            omg, this has got to be the coolest shape ever:

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you serious? [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Comment

yes I am actually haha, I'm really into the whole jaguar/jazzmaster/surfcaster/etc models and I like this variation on it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                              "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Working...
                              X