Music123????????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Music123????????????

Music123 also pissed off a lot of people on the HC forum because they decided to move their warehouse around right when they put up a bunch of nice deals, so basically for about a week to two weeks everyone had ordered things and they were unable to be shipped. I ordered something, waited a day or two, called to check, they said it would ship by Thursday (it was a Tuesday at the time), checked back on Thursday night, and the item never shipped. I said "Fuck it" and tried to cancel my order since it hadn't shipped yet, but the web interface wouldn't let me. So I called Friday morning and they said that I couldn't cancel my order and to get a full refund I could just contact them when the item arrives and send it back, I said I had no plans of paying for shipping, they said they'd give me shipping tags... But the irony is that it took almost a week to ship.

To break this down here's the bare facts.
    -They didn't inform purchasers the fact that they wouldn't be shipping out items for roughly two weeks.
    -When I went to cancel my order, they said it couldn't be cancelled, despite the fact that the order took another week to ship
    -Instead of saving themselves money (for shipping) they decided to cost themselves ~$50 in shipping.

The one redeeming factor was the fact that all the times I talked to their sales representatives on the phone they were very calm and realized that they'd made the mistake and were willing to work with me to hopefully make me happy.

I'd shop there again but I wouldn't get anything pricey and I definitely wouldn't expect it to arrive in a speedy fashion.

I don't use MusiciansFriend because they charge tax in Washington plus they sent me two bum pieces of equipment.

Comment

Working...
    X