Ibanez PGMs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ibanez PGMs

I've always wanted one! They just look so sleek, especially with a maple fingerboard, and those f holes! Whoo. Also I like the volume knob placement, anyone agree with me here? I rest my hand lightly on the bridge as an anchor, and drop down my pinky on the body so my picking is more precise, and the freakin' knob on most guitars always get in the way.

Comment

I really like the look of the 10th [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I've always wanted one! They just look so sleek, especially with a maple fingerboard, and those f holes! Whoo. Also I like the volume knob placement, anyone agree with me here? I rest my hand lightly on the bridge as an anchor, and drop down my pinky on the body so my picking is more precise, and the freakin' knob on most guitars always get in the way.

[/ QUOTE ]
        +1 here. I anchor my ring finger (pinky is too short) and most volume knobs are in the way.
        Nice PGMs everybody, I always liked the original - blue w/pink f-holes but the 300/301 is sweet too.
        Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          PGMs are cool! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

The 90th looks cool, just wished it played as cool. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Jason

[/ QUOTE ]

What's wrong with your 90th?
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

Nothing wrong with it. I think it's the combinations of woods used, basswood, maple top, ebony board. It just doesn't sound as good as the 10th.

Jason

Comment

Only Ibanez I'd buy I think. I love it.

Comment

Working...
              X