Recommendations for guitar painters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations for guitar painters?

Does anyone have some good recommendations for guitar painters? Since GMW has such a long backlog, I was wondering what the alternatives are. For example, can Warmoth do most anything, or do you have to stick to their "menu" of what they show on the website? I'm looking for solid and burst paint jobs. I seem to remember someone mentioning "Westone" or "Westin" or something like that in L.A. but I don't think that is the right name and a search doesn't turn up anything.

Re: Recommendations for guitar painters?

Wilkinson guitars and big head guitars for graphics, just google.

Comment

If your looking for a solid or burst paintjob, chances are Warmoth can do it easily. Shoot an email to Ken at Warmoth. I've dealt with him before, good guy. Big Head is definitely the way to go for graphic jobs though.

Comment

Chris Compson is great for graphics; does a lot of work for ESP in particular. You may be able to contact him through Pat Wilkinson at Wilkinson Guitars.

Comment

Thanks for the leads. I forgot to mention that I'm not looking for graphics.

Warmoth says they aren't accepting "custom finish orders (flames, odd colors, etc.)" right now. Wonder if what I want is an "odd color"? I liked how Lee could get the exact right color from my poor descriptions.

What is the link for Wilkinson guitars? I did a search but I don't think I'm finding the right place.

Comment

Working...
          X