The Show Us Your GMW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Show Us Your GMW Thread

Tom, that Green Snake Jackson Strat is the BALLS!
    I think it's my all time favorite Snake!
    Love the Green with the gold hardware! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

great show guys....there are alot of great guitars floating around amongst us.

Comment

Agreed,some amazing guitars dudes!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]!!

Comment

Monte...i was just looking at your site and man am i drooling. your pearl yellow, hot rod flame and silver w/black guard GMWs are jumping out at me and making me drool the most but they all kick some serious ass. damn nice guitars!!

-Mike
          www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

thanks for the kind words Mike.

Comment

Really wanted to order one but called there and they don't do the 24 fret bolt ons anymore.

I was bummed!
              PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Holy crap, guys!!! NICE.

Comment

GMW Thread - New pics

Just got this one back from the shop. It's new to me because I bought it and shipped it directly to get fret work done. Hard to get the blue sparkle photographed. Bone nut. Graphtech saddles. Highly figured neck.

-Mark

Comment

Re: GMW Thread - New pics

Wow, what pics! I love those Bengals and Crossed Swords graphics, those look fantastic (as do ALL of the others as well!) Nice guitars guys!
                    Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

I was on vacation last week and missed this thread. Apologies for my tardiness and the crappy pics.

...And, yes, it's pre-cease and desist, and aftermarket logo.

Comment

I'm callin the logo police Shreddermon [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Sweet sparkle!
                        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Shredderdemon that guitar has to be the nicest guitar I have ever seen in red "PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!" The whole colour and hardware selection is exactly what I would choose if I was to make one like that, damn I can't stop staring at it it is just so beautiful. Kammo1 [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks. Agreed, but I can't really take credit for the design. I believe Toru was the one who originally spec'd her. And he made great choices. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Toru you da man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kammo1 [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Mmmmmmm...red and gold. Very rich looking. Nice!

Comment

Working...
                                X