Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ed Roman Schon/Jackson Body blanks honesty????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ed Roman Schon/Jackson Body blanks honesty????

[ QUOTE ]
    I doubt they're fakes. No way would that be worth doing. How many people actually want one? He probably got them for a few hundred bucks a piece.

[/ QUOTE ]

i have no clue about those, but he has a room full of fake BCR body blanks.

Comment

BCR's are worth cloning if you're a scumbag and comfortable doing that sort of thing. A Schon guitar would cost more to clone than most people would be willing to dish out.
      Roman did buy out a bunch of left over BCR bodies and parts a long time ago...I was told this by Sr. back in '98 (I was a BCR dealer at the time). I'm sure those were sold long ago though...no way I would buy a custom BCR from Roman now.

Comment

Rupe i have a hard time believing stuff SR said. 1st off Ed didnt buy the left overs from BCR he bought them from Class Axe who at the time owned the rights to BCR. Supposedly the Rico didnt want that stuff back. As far as i know the left over stuff from the rico era prior to class axe was either sent to class axe or went out the back door W/certain employees. There are still a few of those blanks around. Bernie Sr. & Jr., were/are infamous for giving out info thats not exactly true. Ed has always been a high volume BCR dealer so i think it was in everyones best interest just to let him do his thing. even now there is alot of BS goin on with him & the current BCR.

Comment

He said it was the bodies prior to Class Axe, not after. That being said, if what you say about Sr's honesty issue is correct, what I was told could be a bunch of shit.
          The point remains...don't buy "custom" BCRs from Roman. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

ed has a way of digging things up,, but he's a shyster and I wouldnt spend a dime with him even if I had just won the lottery....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Someone I know who was working on the Schon guitars in 86 told me about 5 years ago about these. He said he could give me a phone # if I wanted to a friend that had all the unfinished Schon in a warehouse. So these might be real?

[/ QUOTE ] I know someone who had seen these about 3 years ago. I think it might be real. But then again, I believe in Santa and the Easter bunny. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Ok, so I've spoken with Ed one time on the phone. He seemed like a stereotypical salesman. Pretty much the same as 90% of the folks working at GC or Sam Ash.

I've heard (mostly here) that he's a bad guy to deal with.

However, other than a couple of incidents I have not really heard about the atrocities he has commited. I'm not defending the guy but I am curious for more details.
                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  I know someone who had seen these about 3 years ago. I think it might be real. But then again, I believe in Santa and the Easter bunny.

[/ QUOTE ]
                  Actually, Ed Roman is such an evil prick he recently killed Santa and the Easter Bunny

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Actually, Ed Roman is such an evil prick he recently killed Santa and the Easter Bunny

[/ QUOTE ]
                    Then I was correct in my belief, until Ed killed them. Now I need answers on the meaning of life, and proof of aliens/god and I will be content! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X