Pawnshop '80's Chandler Snag $125+tx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pawnshop '80's Chandler Snag $125+tx

I have been eyeing this axe for over a year and it said to me today, "Buy Me". Or maybe it said, "Bite Me". Here's what I got. It's a custom painted Chandler pointy head with the band name (Rex Havoc) painted on it. The paint looks like the whirl paint kids do. It is too cool and very colorful. Here's the good stuff. Real Floyd Rose Trembelo; 90 degree no-brand black Gotoh tuners; single EMG humbucker; dome knob and something called a "Pickboy Lockpin Japan" on both strap buttons. Not only that. It works!!! The pawn guy even gave the history of the axe, and all I can say is coke if a very bad thing. I dont know how to do pictures but I'll get my daughter in law to help me. Maybe you had to be there but you can understand when you just have to have THAT guitar. Not only that. The pwn guy told me it had been hanging in the shop for 8 years [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] It was marked to to $149 and I was going to offer him net. Before I could open my mouth, he said he'll sell it for $125. Some times it pays to keep your yap shut. [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] It's now my pretend classic.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Re: Pawnshop \'80\'s Chandler Snag $125+tx

Pics?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Pics?

[/ QUOTE ] I'm 55 and senile. No, it didn't come with any pics or the trem arm, for that matter [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        Pics?

[/ QUOTE ] I'm 55 and senile. No, it didn't come with any pics or the trem arm, for that matter [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

those old chandlers are great; the pointy necks that i've seen have been a little too thick for my tastes, but i've got two guitars made from their bodies, and they both sound good.

sully
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

The neck is as flat as I have ever played. It has it's '80's dings in the back and the frets are a little worn but it still sounds nice. This was a coked-out rocker's guitar. I'll try to get pictures up. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I forgot to mention: "Battery Included" [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

HEre are my pic's.

Comment

Don't start about the size of the pics. I'm just learning [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Comment

Cool.Looks like Walt Disney threw up! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]....Just kiddin,great score.............................
                    Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Look at my pictures. Damn it!!! I tried so hard.

Comment

Cool!!!! Congrats.

Comment

That's sooooo 80's, I love it! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Very cool. I had a friend of mine paint my skateboard like that in the '80s. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Now that you have seen it, what the hell is it? Why all the holes? He carved out the trem cav. It weighs a ton. But it plays like butta. He dived it so hard there are grooves on the EMG. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X