Blast From The 70s Fender-Gibson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blast From The 70s Fender-Gibson

Wow I was going thru old pics and found this, My bro and me.
    Check out the guitars 70s Fender P-Bass, and the Gibson Melody Maker.
    Heavy mods included Grover tuners and PAF H P/Us, Also 70s Marshall Major 200w Head and 70s 1960a Cabinet.
    We where to young Rock Stars [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] lol [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Dam just noticed the guitar chord too!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: Blast From The 70s Fender-Gibson

uhh sell me that Melody Maker please.

Comment

Would love to, but I sold it around 1981 to help fund My Marshalls and Charvel [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] It played and sounded awesome. It was my 1st real guitar

Comment

Cool pic. Thanks for sharing! I love the chord! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

One of the golden rules that we should teach all new guitarists is to NEVER SELL YOUR FIRST GUITAR!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I can't tell you how many guitarists truly regret having made that decision.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Yeah I know..........never sell your first guitar(a little late now) hehehehe Hey I still have my Charvel which was my 2nd real guitar

Comment

Awesome picture, it sort of 'gives off' raw energy.
              You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Awesome pics.
                Does that rule about keeping your guitar apply when you have no idea what it was though? I know mine was solid wood and had a plastic fretboard with a metal pickguard with two crappy single coils. No name brand too. I don't miss it much.

Then I got a an Ibanez destroyer (bolt on phil collen) I do miss that one [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I wish I still had pics of it in my Ace Frehley getup....

Cool you shared!
                When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Awesome picture, it sort of 'gives off' raw energy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah....we started out as Metal Heads. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] My guess we where playing Sabbath, Judas Priest or Iron Maiden [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Awesome pics.
                    Does that rule about keeping your guitar apply when you have no idea what it was though? I know mine was solid wood and had a plastic fretboard with a metal pickguard with two crappy single coils. No name brand too. I don't miss it much.

Then I got a an Ibanez destroyer (bolt on phil collen) I do miss that one [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I wish I still had pics of it in my Ace Frehley getup....

Cool you shared!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL I think I had one of them "solid wood and had a plastic fretboard with a metal pickguard with two crappy single coils" I think we got it from the Penny's Catolog [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X