X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Impelletteri Fender

The newest edition to the family...
    1999 Impelletteri Fender

1999 Chris Impelletteri signature strat. Only made in Japan as a custom order. Not too many around. I searched the net, and couldn't find another one in the US. The only other one that I saw, and that's actually for sale right now for $1500, is in Australia here:

$1500

"Fender Stratocaster 68' Reissue. 2000 model. Here is a hard to get Fender Japan 'Chris Impellitteri' model that is just an incredible instrument in looks, feel and playability. It has features that normally only go from the USA custom shop/special order guitars. It has an incredible resonant alder body that even sounds great when not plugged in. The neck join is super tight giving the instrument brilliant sustain and tone with a 4 bolt fastening. It has the large Headstock and a rosewood board which is great, as the reissue 68's only came in maple necks. The frets are Dunlop jumbos and the 21st fret is scalloped. Gold hardware adornes that is present with most high end Fender Japan models. Pickups are wonderful with the bridge pick-up being a Fender USA Texas special that has been overwound for incredibally hot vintage twang. The middle and neck pickups are Fenders Vintage 'Noiseless', that were designed to capture the classic Fender sound without the noise that dogs other pickups. It comes with Fender's Deluxe Gig bag.
    Price: AU$1,995.00"

Other then a few edge chips on mine, it's in fine shape, especially for......................................$325 [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Re: Chris Impelletteri Fender

omg, awesome deal!
    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Nice. I didn't know they made Chris a signature model. Interesting scallop on only the 21st fret.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I was quite amazed myself. It was reminiscent of that Peavey Vandy quilt top that some guy scooped up last year for $400 and that got away just minutes before. Not this time! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Comment

This one actually feels and plays better than my Yng strat. That scalloped fret must have special powers for CI, cause it sure don't mean shyte to moi...

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              The neck join is super tight giving the instrument brilliant sustain and tone with a 4 bolt fastening.

[/ QUOTE ]
              that is a cool feature! sure beats my Fender's loose neck joint with one bolt fastening. no wonder mine never plays right, it lacks the exclusive "4 bolt fastening."
              [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

j/k dude, that's a nice guitar and I like the old Impelliteri stuff (Stand in Line).
              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

I thought that was pretty comical too. The people on that site must be related to Ron Popeil.

Comment

You guys fried my data transfer, lol

Weak!

Off to my Yahoo account!

Comment

http://www.geocities.com/fullshred_2...ristrat001.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/fullshred_2...ristrat003.jpg

Comment

Looks really nice! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

You might be better going with a Photobucket account. Geocities sometimes has a data transfer limit, too.

Comment

Its the same as a yngwie model, only faster!

Comment

Working...
                          X