Ibanez Maxxas'es .. finally..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ibanez Maxxas'es .. finally..

ok.. nailed the MX3 on the 'bay, received the MX2 last week from Hong Kong.. gotta tell you, these guitars are a class of their own (and I don't even really like Ibanez).. wouldn't be surprised if the story is true that Vai endorsed Ibanez because he was impressed with these..
    anyway, other board member here havin' one?.. let's see some pics then (preferable better then the one I have/made)!

</img></img>

Re: Ibanez Maxxas\'es .. finally..

Been trying to get one forever, but it seems like they've been going kinda crazy on ebay lately. :^/

Comment

Great guitars. Played one once for a couple of minutes and really liked it..............

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Been trying to get one forever, but it seems like they've been going kinda crazy on ebay lately. :^/

[/ QUOTE ]

got the MX2 (mint!) for approx $500 shipped to Belgium.. the MX3 goes around $1.350-1.500 when they come on.. which is rarely.. still worth very much their money IMO!
        (their resell value will remain or be higher in the future)

Comment

I owned two of them for a year or more back in the day, and wasn't that impressed with them... Seemed like pretty typical Ibanez Fujigen Gaki construction to me - ie: they aren't built any better than the average early '90s RG550... I really didn't like the finished necks, but they're comfortable and well balanced... Still, I think they sell for far more than they're actually worth nowadays - I let mine go for $750 each and was giggling like a school girl when I took the money! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

i have owned both a black and a mint green mx3...both were good guitars...uniques sound...just never liked them as much as my main guitars...d.m.
            http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Working...
            X