Warmoth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Warmoth

The neck comes predrilled with holes but the body doesn't. Tuner and floyd holes are also drilled. If you buy the floyd from them they will mount the Floyd posts for you. Check their website as it has all the info about this.

Comment

jsullysix says that the bodys will come predrilled with holes but MikeE says that they don't, which one it is?

Comment

They should drill it, you can tell them what you want usually..

Comment

the only body that i have from them was painted, and it had the holes drilled. i have no experience with their unfinished bodies. you may wanna send them an email to confirm.
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I got a painted body, too, and the holes were drilled.

Comment

Send them an e-mail.
              They resond usually in days time to e-mail, sometimes even sooner.
              Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

In my experience they will do anything you need them to do, usually for a reasonable cost. If I remember correctly, their price list is pretty comprehensive. Also, if you visit their "showcase", they have a lot of stuff already made that is usually less expensive than having them build it custom - if there is something close to what you want they can usually modify it to what you need. Sometimes its best to "start from scratch" though - like if you buy a finished body and they custom-rout the pickup cavities they end up being unpainted inside (if you care about that sort of thing...).
                I bought a killer flame maple strat neck they had in stock and they installed my choice of fret wire, nut, tuner holes, etc. all at a reasonable cost. In my opinion, it's best to leave any drilling to them.

Comment

I was wrong about the neck holes in the body. I though I read on their site that they didn't do that unless requested. I need to stop going to the site in the wee hours of the morning, [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img].

Comment

I will sure make it alot easier if you did have them predrill the holes though. Myself, I would also have them to predill the holes on the back of the headstock for the tuners to attach too. Just ask them, they do this too.
                    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

I'm looking into doing a King V type guitar with Warmoth parts. They've been very quick in answering the questions I've had thus far.
                      This is off-topic, but singlehum has the best quote I've read in a long time: "No matter how hot she is, somebody somewhere is tired of her crap..." Beautiful.

Comment

Thats quote you usualy see it in biker shirts. I want to get one in the front so it shows when I use my vest with my club colors in the back.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Thats quote you usualy see it in biker shirts. I want to get one in the front so it shows when I use my vest with my club colors in the back.

[/ QUOTE ]

It still doesn't beat:

"If you can read this.. the bitch fell off." [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It still doesn't beat:

"If you can read this.. the bitch fell off." [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] Had that one, and Kathy had the follw up. "I'm the bitch that fell off."
                            Scott
                            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Another one that I like is:

"Gas, grass or ass, nobothy rides for free"

Comment

Working...
                              X