• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1971 Fender Strat

[ QUOTE ]
    He paid $700.00 for it back then.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Why so much? They were selling for much less than that up until the late 80's/early 90's (irrelevent now that he could sell it for 5 figures).

Comment

ya, I can recall when you could buy a '69 strat for under 500.00. It was the mid-late 70's.
      Wish I would have bought more back then. I wasn't much of a strat guy as I preferred Gibsons...but there was the occasional one that would catch my interest.

Comment

That guitar doesn't look as old as it should be

A vintage strat would be really cool ,by the way.
        I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

I didn't think 71 strats were that much. I had one for 2 weeks, I paid 1400$ for it, two weeks later, sold it for 1800$. This was about 3 years ago.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

BTW, the only reason why I consider it, is because I wanted to have a strat made around the date of my birth [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

The EXACT same reason I want a 1962 Corvette. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
            Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              The EXACT same reason I want a 1962 Corvette.

[/ QUOTE ]
              For the sake of your bank account, I hope you mean a Gretsch and not a Chevrolet [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                The EXACT same reason I want a 1962 Corvette.

[/ QUOTE ]
                For the sake of your bank account, I hope you mean a Gretsch and not a Chevrolet [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately NOT! [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

And if I continue to hang out here with you guys, I'll never get the car! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
                Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

Working...
                X