Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BC Rich: 80\'s

[ QUOTE ]
    I personally love the mini switches but if your changing pickups quickly its not very convenient. I must be really stupid cause I never noticed that was a Qbert graphic till you said it. I can definitely see it now.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are a few pics floating around the net showing Tony Macalpine with the same graphic'd BC Rich. They didn't make very many of them.

Comment

The USA Gunslinger I had for sale a couple weeks back is a kick ass guitar, in fact that's why I decided to pull it off the market. It was just too good to sell! For some reason it has a fat, huge tone which is kind of uncharacteristic of floyded superstrats.

Comment

Here's Tony with his ST:

More here: http://www.sol.co.uk/r/ronz/macalpine.htm
        The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Here's the guitar i was going to get. It played amazingly well and the EMG that was installed sounded good too. See what i mean about ugly finish? [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]
          93 USA Soloist EDS
          USA HT6 Juggernaut
          Charvel DK24FR

Comment

man, that silverburst ST is sick!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Kick-ass scan!

I love that pink crackle stuff man! The rauchier the better in my mind! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I love the pink vein crackle (as long as its not the small blistery crackle, its cool). Sully is probably crying in a corner over that paintjob though [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

I have a BC Strat and its a fucking monster of a guitar.Great neck,great build and great tone
                  Well worth the money

Comment

DUDE i just picked up an early serial ST-3 off ebay for under $300. its exactly the same as the one i owned back in high school. i cant wait to get it.

Comment

Congrats Jamie [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        DUDE i just picked up an early serial ST-3 off ebay for under $300. its exactly the same as the one i owned back in high school. i cant wait to get it

[/ QUOTE ]
                        It looks the same or it is the actual one that you owned?

Comment

nope it looks the same & is less than 100#s off. the one i owned in high school had the headstock cracked off. it had more than a few necks on it & countless pickup changes after that, before the body finally cracked. i was rough on guitars when i played in bands.

Comment

Hey Ward there is one locally for $150 it is red with the back of the neck factory painted the same red and I'm sure its legit,I'll take a closer look at it on wed.,but it has some kind of vintage/kahler type trem system,it plays killer and the headstock says B C RICH and in the corner it say platinum series by bc rich,I'll get a serial number and get back to you.

Comment

Ewww...platinum shyte.

Comment

those platinum series ones are bad [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X