• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BC Rich: 80\'s

Probably why its only $150.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      nope it looks the same & is less than 100#s off. the one i owned in high school had the headstock cracked off. it had more than a few necks on it & countless pickup changes after that, before the body finally cracked. i was rough on guitars when i played in bands.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought that was a fello JCF'r, I almost snagged that out from under ya..I would have bid over 325 for her but I let it ride thinking it was someone from here. I had been watching all week and was watching that count down from 30 mins left. Let us know how ya like it...hadn't seen many w/o the 'made in USA' headstock.

Comment

avoid the 2004/2005 nj imports - stupid speedloaders make squeeking/grating noises, pickups fall inside cavities. uk distributor sent me 3 replacements with piss poor cosmetic damage. if you live outside the uk, a brand new usa custom bcr may suit you if it has to be a brand new guitar. otherwise, check for second hand 80's bcr's but be vigilant.
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

its awesome i will post pics soon, my camera wont DL for some dunb reason. it plays awesome, surprisingly very little fret wear for a guitar thats been beat up a little. The early script logo didnt have made in USA, & there is at least 2 sizes for the script logo. the earliest ones being larger.

Comment

Those guitars play so great. Sound pretty good too but man is that an ugly finish. Makes me wanna sing STAND UP AND SHOUT!!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X