Ibanez Custom Shop Guitars-I am speachless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ibanez Custom Shop Guitars-I am speachless

I've mentioned before my love for ibanez guitars. My first guitar I ever owned was a charvel but shortly after that, My dad bought me an ibanez RG470 (that i still have, ive stripped the paint and currently making it a project). It played great and currently thinking about grabbing another one, but I agree, if i was to pay that much for a guitar, it wouldnt be an ibanez [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] I would get a Jackson or Paul Reed Smith for sure

Comment

I just got my first Ibanez, an RG421, made in Japan and well worth the money I paid for it. I didn`t like the Wizaed neck either, but this one has the slightly thicker Wizard 2 neck. It compares to the USA Fusion or the older DK2 neck. I would never-ever dump $2000 on an Ibanez, but I am dumping $3000 on a USA Jackson [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

I paid 1100 for a 2400 dollar J Custom once. It was fantastic, but it didn't really blow away my Pro Soloists. It sure was pretty, though! I have a bunch of Ibanezes, including a '78 ES-175 copy that is among my favorite all time guitars.
        Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

Wow thats a heck of a deal jim. Lovely guitar.

Comment

Damn, the quilt on that is awesome.
            93 USA Soloist EDS
            USA HT6 Juggernaut
            Charvel DK24FR

Comment

I have a friend who's got an Ibanez endorsment and he's got some amazing f-ing guitars from them. Guitars that killed everything I had up ontill last year ... then I sank a bunch of money into Carvin! Bitches, Carvin owns all!
              I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

That's a 5 piece neck through , as well, not a bolt on. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                  93 USA Soloist EDS
                  USA HT6 Juggernaut
                  Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Now that is a great one for the money, now take out the middle pickup and send it over [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

I used to have a EX series that I bought used. I don't know what kind of pickups it had, but I loved the sound. Unfortunately the neck was thicker than I liked.

Comment

Working...
                      X