dean V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dean V

I just bought a USA Dean V serial number 01-09601 anyone know Dean serial numbers?
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Re: dean V

Go on over to the Dean Forum, those are a good bunch of fanatics over there, they will definately be able to help you.
    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

what's it look like? can you post a pic?
      the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Dean V's look killer. As most dean guitars do, and play very nice too. Enjoy your new v man

Comment

01 means 2001. You most likely have a Time Capsule series V. That's when Dean Zelinsky came back to the company and they started remaking USAs with Dean's original templates and such.

Post pics! Deans are awesome...especially the Time Capsules!

Comment

It's serial number is hard to read at best.This one is OLD the truss rod cover is brass and has the guys initials and date 1982.She is well worn with lots of funk and grime all over.All the brass is tarnished.I would post pics but I don't have my camera with me.
            I was hoping someone might have a blue book handy and look up how the Dean numbers ran,the local Barns & Noble didn't have one.If someone could help me out p.m. me or post I"m dying to know what year it is.The dealer said the guy that traded it in said he bought it used in 85.
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
            X