Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How decent are these? Hofner Travel guitar

link

They don't look as bad as some mini electrics I've seen. What would you recommend as a beater travel guitar that you could actually play?

Fernandes nomad?
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Re: How decent are these? Hofner Travel guitar

I once had a Nomad. Biggest POS I ever owned...........

For travel guitars, you are better off with a Steinberger/Riverhead/Cort Space/etc type of thing............

Comment

I like the cheapass ones with the built in speaker, you can wire EMGs into it to run off the same battery as the speaker.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I like the cheapass ones with the built in speaker, you can wire EMGs into it to run off the same battery as the speaker.

[/ QUOTE ]

And... why would you want to do that again? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Yes, it's a sad life I live

Comment

I'ld say go with a Steinberger Spirit, you can find them on Ebay all the time.
            According To The Prophecy

Comment

Working...
            X