• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Gear Page' updated

Thanks to Jerry at Ibanezrules.com! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

http://www.ibanezregister.com/Gallery/groups/drew.htm

Re: My \'Gear Page\' updated

Great pics and great collection! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

There are some really cool pics there Drew. Great guitars too!
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Thanks fellers... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

so you send your wife backstage and you trail in right behind her? please provide detailed instructions on your methods.

Comment

wow. Reb looks wasted big time.

Comment

Just awesome. Thanks for the update. I never get board of your pictures or posts! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I see you got your latest run in with Brad Gillis in on the update.
              Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                so you send your wife backstage and you trail in right behind her? please provide detailed instructions on your methods.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's just a bonus for them. They see I have this really cool guitar in my hands and then they look over my shoulder and say "Hi, sure I'll sign your ga ga ga guitar..." [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

George Lynch almost drove off with her that bastard! [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

He offered me a warm snickers bar out of his pocket later on that night in the hotel room. Yeah, I'll give you a 'warm snickers bar' [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Just awesome. Thanks for the update. I never get board of your pictures or posts! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I see you got your latest run in with Brad Gillis in on the update.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Bengal [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    wow. Reb looks wasted big time.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, he had his head on his shoulders actually. He was just a tad sweaty [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Good Lord! How did you get to meet all these people?
                      "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                      I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Working...
                      X