white polka dot zakk wylde

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white polka dot zakk wylde

I was flipping through a magazine the other day and it was talking about ozzfest, and it showed zakk with a polka dot like rhoads' except white with black dots. looked pretty killer. didnt know if anyone else posted about this or noticed it. seems like zakk is really getting into randy's guitars.

Re: white polka dot zakk wylde

A certain someone here was one like that, it's pretty killer. Let's have the culprit make himself known? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

yeah it was cool seeing zakk with one

Comment

its a GMW. Zakk has 2, one like Randys original with a Floyd and this one.
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

dang thats a cool guitar. was it made by the same guy who made Randy's? I think its cool Zakk is playing these guitars. especially the Jackson white one just like Randy's.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Welcome to Reading Comprehension 101!

Comment

oops. i dont know what to say. lol. been a long day. missed that GMW part. boy do i feel like a horse's petuite.

Comment

Trace has one also. Here's the link to his site with some pics and info on his.

http://www.[censored]/charvel/noncharvels/gmwv.htm

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  oops. i dont know what to say. lol. been a long day. missed that GMW part. boy do i feel like a horse's petuite.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Naw, it's all good, bro!

Comment

i always hated reading in school anyways. i just look for the parts that interest me. lol. wonder how much he paid, if he even, paid for it.

Comment

Yes, he paid for each of his GMWs and he paid the same price that any other customer would have paid for them. Lee didn't cut Zakk any deals.

Comment

that kind of sucks. so zakk is playing them because he loves those guitars then, since they werent given to him. that should say something about those guitars, im sure Gibson either gives him his pauls or at least gives him a great deal, but he still goes out and buys a few and plays them. must be killer guitars.

Comment

OT: That pic is hilarious! A wall of Zakk Marshalls for the crowd. Then you see his "real" Marshalls in a roadcase on the side of the stage.

Comment

that is kind of funny.

Comment

That stage reminds me of the episode of ATHF where Shake has Zak and Geddy Lee doing his New birthday song. That looks just like the stage at the dump where he plays it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X