Time Capsul Nagal Gunslinger..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Capsul Nagal Gunslinger..

I was finally in the right place at the right time and was able to pick up a guitar I have always dreamed of owning in what can only be decribed as "new" condition. There is a realy cool sparkle grain in the cream and grean color son the body. Complete, all original with not even a fingerprint on the raw maple board. Considering this guitar is almost 20 years old i really feel like I got it at a steal. The neck completely shreds and the dimarzio is over the top.. I swear this doesn't sound like any dimarzio you can buy today. I hope you enjoy the pics!

Re: Time Capsul Nagal Gunslinger..

i remember the gunslinger i once owned...i miss that thing. sweet guitars, i have no idea why i got rid of it now.

Comment

The Nagal picture is sooo cheesy (in a great way). I wanted one of these bad back in the 80's but never got one.

Nice score [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Ah, that's the "to die for" neck. I had the same neck on a bolt-on USA Warlock, which I rather stupidly sold. Nice pickup!
        Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

Awesome, I love Nagals. Always wanted one.

Nice! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="aqua">Beautiful guitar, Rich, congrats on the score, my friend! - [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Looks fantastic to me, and like you say, that's a true 'Closet Classic' [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Popular is not the same as good
              Rare is not the same as valuable
              Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Yeah this neck is too much.. I just want to keep playing and I have to stop myself because I don't want to dirty the fretboard. I feel a responsibility to this guitar to keep it "closet classic" fresh. It really is a fun guitar!

rich

Comment

Hot. I want it.

Comment

Wow, that Nagel is sweet!!! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Now that's a name I never heard of! No wonder I didn't want one in the 80's [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

F'n killer guitar! Great score. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Any story behind how and where you found it?

Comment

Damn, I've always loved Nagels. Sweet score, love that neck, too. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

It's a crazy coincidence really.. I called Lee Garver up out of the blue because I been thinking about getting one of my gunslinger bodies here refinished. When I mentioned gunslingers he told me an aquaintance of his had just contacted him about moving an original nagal graphic gunslinger in dead mint condition. I've seen a few "refinished" nagal bodies but have not seen an original in a long time so I bought it sight unseen. It was a matter of making the right call at the right time and mentioning the right thing.

rich

Comment

Very cool guitar in such a killer shape!
                              Congrats Rich!

Comment

Working...
                              X