Got my work cut out for me....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fuck....

We used to have a cat. My father was in town helping out when my daughter was being born 4 years ago. He is the absolute best, and we couldnt have appreciated it more. Think how mortified he was when he ran over my wife's cat as he was pulling out to go to the grocery...He was visibly upset and shaken. He killed his daughter in law's cat while she was busy giving birth.

I on the other hand still owe him a favor......

Shawn
    Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

^^ Priceless!
      "POOP"

Comment

I was thinking about dowling. But, you know, its a clean break, and this guitar is more of a nostalgia peice rather then expecting it to be the best playing guitar ever. I opt for the fast solution. Fortunately, I was talking to my father (materials expert) and he told be to bring it over and he would take care of the problem. Should be ready by tomarrow.

All is good =)

-Nate
        Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          We used to have a cat. My father was in town helping out when my daughter was being born 4 years ago. He is the absolute best, and we couldnt have appreciated it more. Think how mortified he was when he ran over my wife's cat as he was pulling out to go to the grocery...He was visibly upset and shaken. He killed his daughter in law's cat while she was busy giving birth.

I on the other hand still owe him a favor......

Shawn

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Good thing I wasn't drinking anything when I read that.
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
          X