Kramer baretta's availible again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kramer baretta's availible again

Now if they would just get the blue or black one back in stock i will buy one. I have the hard tail version with the maple board and the quad rail pickups and it is a killer guitar, For $600 it is not a bad price.
    http://www.musicyo.com/product_specs.asp?pf_id=339

Re: Kramer baretta\'s availible again

A couple of years ago I got one of the neck thru Baretta's, with Duncan pickups and an OFR - for $299. I'm still kicking myself for not buying a couple more to sell later...

Comment

Bah! I thought you meant the Korean ones, the 404 series
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        A couple of years ago I got one of the neck thru Baretta's, with Duncan pickups and an OFR - for $299. I'm still kicking myself for not buying a couple more to sell later...

[/ QUOTE ]

Trust me you would have had trouble unloading them, great bang for the buck guitar for the price. The downside is when you try to unload them you get about $250 to $300, which is weird considering they only come up every once in a blue moon on ebay.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's still Korean-made; they just call it the US Series because it has Us-made hardware. Sound familiar?
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

From the title of the thread I thought that Musicyo had finally gotten around to releasing that Baretta Reissue they´ve been talking about for years. But those Baretta II Pro´s are great for the money involved.

Comment

yeah for the price they are good guitars, and with not much work you can make your own eddie guitar easy if you desire on the red version there.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                yeah for the price they are good guitars, and with not much work you can make your own eddie guitar easy if you desire on the red version there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? How does a 2 hum, 24 fret neck through constitute a good basis for an "eddie" guitar?

Comment

If you want a Baretta, get the 1984. THAT is the Eddie guitar...at least the Kramer version of it.

Mike
                  Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Music Yo's prices have been creeping up. They need to get the cheapy barettas back in stock. The 422 and 424 SM's are the ones I like. Can't beat the price on those and hopefully they haven't sent production to China like some of their other models.
                    1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with you man. I didnt jump all over that when they first started selling them. Now they are out of stock and I played a friend's and was blown away! Can't beat a neck thru guitar with two humbuckers for that price.
                      I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Man, that is nice, but a little pricey for an Import. Now for $299-399 I may. Jack.

Comment

The bodies and necks for the USA models are still made in Korea. The pickups and hardware are American and German, and they are assembled in Nashville.

Comment

am I missing something? I thought Barettas were single hum with offset waist?

I also wonder how Gibson will do with this resurrected Kramer line, I never liked them to begin with (being a Charvel nut as I was/am).
                            the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

ive got a old beretta ive been working on.I got it off of ebay and it was a mess when i first got it.Since tho i have really got it playing good.Had to do alot of redrilling,neck shimming,re aliged the neck,installed a new pup,and cleaned it up.It had wax all inside the cavity where the pots were and had wrong parts.Shoulda seen the gigantic wood screws that were holding the neck on.The neckplate bent under the pressure.I really like it now.Was a little unsure at first.The paint looks really good tho.practically flawless.USA 84 model... Im looking to get a reverse zebra jb for it.

"The cup floats pretty good till you get 2 or 3 people on it"~Vinnie Paul

Comment

Working...
                              X