Universe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Universe

I got my hands filled on the only ibanez guitar that i like in guitar center the other day, and that be the Universe 7 string.. Ive been looking for that guitar for sale someday... Ofcourse they dont make it in that version anymore.. But i found me a mint condition with the original case, and now its on layaway... What do you guys think?

http://www.jemsite.com/jem/photos/uv/7bk_01.jpg

Re: Universe

cool. i used to have one of those. nice player.
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I had one back when they first came out, and it was an excellent guitar. Even though it looks like something the Green Goblin would play with all of that garish green hardware, it's still a more subtle look than the radically pimped out UV777 that they produce these days.

Comment

I owned a 7 string once, then it occured to me that I didnt even know what to do with a 6 string, so I sold it.....

Shawn
        Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

I played 7 strings for about two years, then lost my interest in them. That guitar was always nice though, i had a RG7620 ( i think that was the model, the top of the line one was the one i had) in the vampire kiss, great guitar. I didnt really like the blaze pickups though so i got rid of it and kept my AX one for awhile, then went back to 6 strings.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I played 7 strings for about two years, then lost my interest in them. That guitar was always nice though, i had a RG7620 ( i think that was the model, the top of the line one was the one i had) in the vampire kiss, great guitar. I didnt really like the blaze pickups though so i got rid of it and kept my AX one for awhile, then went back to 6 strings.

[/ QUOTE ]
            I also had an RG7620 in Vampire Kiss. The pickups in that guitar were the New 7s, though, not the Blaze. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
            Now I've got a Schecter 007 Elite H/S that I put in a Duncan Custom and Blaze single. I'm pretty happy with it. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I like Ibanez 7's, I don't think you can do better for the buck. I just got a UV777BK, and I'm going to get rid of the mirror pickguard for a MOTS one. I love that bound fretboard. I've also got a 7620 with a Chris Woods Alder/purpleheart/walnut body that's currently being cleared at GMW. that's got Bartolini pickups in it. If you like 7's, Ibanez is the way to go!
              Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

I have a 1st year UV7BK and I love it. I also play a 1st year RG7621 in white.
                The UV7BK plays and sounds killer. You really can't beat Ibanez for playability.

Comment

I just lay-awayed a new RGA121NTF at Guitar Center Okc where I work. Cool guitar.
                  This space for rent

Comment

I would love one of the older Universes in neon green with the maple fretboard and those butt-ugly neon green/pink/yellow inlays. Those look pretty freakin sweet.

However I really don't play 7-string too much anymore..

Comment

Working...
                    X