my brian moore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my brian moore

i don't recall if i posted pics of this before. oh well, here they are. i LOVE this guitar. it has all the midi crap built in, along with a piezo pickup. it is hands down my main session guitar. it does it all. i have it strung with .11's right now and it STILL plays like butter. it is so comfortable to play too. anyway, here are the pics....

GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Re: my brian moore

Sweet! I have a C557 as well as a C907P- love 'em both ~!

Comment

Sweet, congratulations on that one...what a beautiful guitar..kinda shame to take some beauty away with all those knobs and switches [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] The piezos are really cool, I have a freind who has them on his Anderson...wish they had them for Floyd saddles [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

I had two import Brian Moores. Awesome, awesome guitars.

Looks gorgeous!

Comment

That looks sweet, nice flame!
          -Janne

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Very nice!
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That's a kickass guitar man. There's actually some very kickass pieces here at work. One of em actually has flamed maple fretboard binding and a satin mahogany finish [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Bret Garsed had one as his main guitar. He then switched to ESP - must have gotten an edorsement or something.

I thought he should have stayed with the Brian Moore guitar myself.
                PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

brett was given a esp on a factory tour in japan(the fender copyand it became his main axe untill his recent Blue horizon model that he uses on his DVD.
                  that Brian Moore axe looks great!

Comment

Clean that fretboard gunk dude. I've always wanted one of those, but I can't find the ones with the floyds anymore.

Comment

I wonder if you have enough switches? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

j/k Killer guitar!
                      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

How much do these go for usually? I'm already gassing on one, after returning to this thread for the tenth time to drool on those pics. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                        -Janne

Comment

thanks for all the comments guys!!! yeah, it has a lot of knobs and switches, but it makes a lot of sounds too. i can play regular electric, piezo sounding acoustic and synth all at the same time if i wanted to.

it is an import brian moore and it cost about $1400. it was a gamble, but i'll tell you it has been worth EVERY cent. like i said in another post awhile back, i do A LOT of session work and this guitar is always right there. it has coil splitting for each pick up too. it is the most versatile guitar i have ever played, and if i could only own one guitar this would be it. the only area of concern is the fact that it has tall narrow frets, like a true vintage fender. not medium, not jumbo, but small, thin little frets. that doesn't bother me at all, but it would bug some players.
                          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X