• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Without starting a sh*tstorm...

wtf Fong?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

Reminds me of that lyric in Sepultura's Dead Embryonic Cells... a world full of shit coming down. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Dude, that's fucking sick. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]
            I'm disappointed in all of you. I've never seen a thread here (or probably anywhere else on the 'net for that matter) with the phrase "not to start a shitstorm but ..." or "without starting a shitstrom ..." in the title that *didn't* immediately turn into a massive shitstorm. Damnit where's my shitstorm? I feel cheated! I tuned into this thread for a shitstrom and damnit I want my shitstorm right now!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

fuck no!!!!! that is just WRONG!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Tell me that photoshopped. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Comment

That must be a SBC headstock [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]
                  I'm disappointed in all of you. I've never seen a thread here (or probably anywhere else on the 'net for that matter) with the phrase "not to start a shitstorm but ..." or "without starting a shitstrom ..." in the title that *didn't* immediately turn into a massive shitstorm. Damnit where's my shitstorm? I feel cheated! I tuned into this thread for a shitstrom and damnit I want my shitstorm right now!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                  YES! YES! that kicks ass! grrrrrrooosssseeee! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I am laughing hard I am going to sh!t myself!
                    "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                      YES! YES! that kicks ass! grrrrrrooosssseeee! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

In reality...it's a lot better than the famous "tubgirl" [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Comment

I've seen that one too!

Comment

ewwwwwwwwwwww... and the sully version of the new headstock rocks!

Comment

Working...
                          X