New Vandy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Vandy!

New Vandy! Sweet shit. It's got it's quirks, but it's not too bad. I picked the fucker up for only $150 anyway! I'll try to get some better pics. My little Vivi cam sucks ass. It's just not ment for indoor use, and takes horrible outdoor pictures too. But anyway, here's what I've got. More pics coming soon.

The fucker that owned it before me tried to make the cutaway deeper. Not a good idea. I know a good luthierist who can fix it up for me. It'll probably cost equal to or more than the guitars value, but I think it'll make a sweet project axe.

Re: New Vandy!

Vandys are sweet guitars. Congrats [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I love my Vandy, nice score, even better score at that price.
      http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

I just realized I have no idea what model it is. Perhaps some help from someone?

-Kahler trem
        -Dot inlays
        -Bolt on neck
        -3way switch, 2 volumes
        -Single hum(bridge)
        -EMG's, not sure what type. I'm pretty sure that's what they were originally. Active pickups.

Comment

Welcome to the world of the late 80's/early 90's Vandenberg!

Here's a link that will tell ya everything you need to know about your guitar:
          Vandy Info Web Page

Comment

Yup, this be my second one. I have a V-type EXP one as well. Theses guitars kick ass!

Comment

Ahh the memories.... a Vandy was my first "real" guitar. Very cool!!!

Comment

My co-guitarist bought a bolt-on Vandenberg a couple of months back. It´s pretty effortless-playing... it´s got a really slinky feel to it, and it absolutely rips. He´s actually all but retired his brand new SL1 [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats! EMG weren't the factory pups. Actually the Vandenberg humbucker which I didn't like in the Vandy, really rocks in a basswood Ibanez I threw it into, very JB/SH4 like.

Comment

Working...
                  X