• Show
Clear All

Re: Ibanez Guitars Question...

[ QUOTE ]
    It's COMING!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Comment

How come you don't do that where your a member on Jemsite?????
      "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        It's COMING!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
        [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Where is your frigging ultimate Jem I traded ?
        [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Gorilla is not coming.
        [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Which JEM you referring to? Jem Griffiths?hhehehehe

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]
            It's COMING!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
            Where is your frigging ultimate Jem I traded ?

Gorilla is not coming.
            [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Exactly! He wanted to buy a Jem10th and a DNA a couple of months ago (not to mention a few other Ibanez). The two most expensive "Ive-been-hads" on the market.....Bwhahahahaha
            "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

Most expensive doesn't equal best [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
              Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Exactly! He wanted to buy a Jem10th and a DNA a couple of months ago (not to mention a few other Ibanez). The two most expensive "Ive-been-hads" on the market.....Bwhahahahaha

[/ QUOTE ]

bwhhahahahaha. Didn't you see the word "traded" when you quoted, bwhahahahahah. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Most expensive doesn't equal best [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That is so true, i had a VBK, FP, BFP, & Jem 90th. And the one i like the best is still the VBK which is the least expensive ($650). And the neck was repaired by LGM before it came to my hands.

Fong

Comment

Fong, I,m just busting your chops! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] There's alot of "Godzilla" Jackson guitars that we all own on here and I don't see you posting that in the Import Jackson/Charvel forums.......(it's getting alittle old) [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] but it's all good!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Fong, I,m just busting your chops! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] There's alot of "Godzilla" Jackson guitars that we all own on here and I don't see you posting that in the Import Jackson/Charvel forums.......(it's getting alittle old) [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] but it's all good!

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahaah [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I'm the forum's "king of lame jokes/posts" lizard, therefore, have to keep that reputation going.hehehe [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I'd love to posted in the import jackson/charvel forums, but the only import i had was a KV4, everything else i had has "Made in USA" on the headstock. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Anyways, enough of my gaint lizard. How do you like the GMC compared to the other jems?

Fong

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Which JEM you referring to? Jem Griffiths?hhehehehe

[/ QUOTE ]

This Jem works for me!
                        Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

Working...
                        X