Any ESP fans around?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any ESP fans around?

I know mostly everyone here loves their Jacksons, and from the ESP threads I've read it seems like some people don't like them.

Personally, I have one and I love it. It's an ESP M-1000 Deluxe and it plays beutifully.

I'm not good at taking nice pictures, and my guitar needs to be polished, but here it is.

Re: Any ESP fans around?

I love ESP.

I've owned a couple Jacksons (only one of thembeing high end) and I like them, but ESP is my undesputed favorite guitar company.

The Horizon shape is the most comfortable thing in the world to me.

Comment

I love ESP too, I own one.

I have to say that some of the LTDs are very bad, but most of them I played were pretty good. I played an EC301 once and it sucked.

ESP is not my fav guitar company.. I have several, Washburn, Fender, jackson.. it's all good [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
      "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

<font color="aqua">I have 2 at the moment and I really like both of them. I have to say that I like the neckthrough Horizon custom better as far as how it "feels".

</font>
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Now that Horizon looks a lot better than those fagety pink ones

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I like my MII.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Now that Horizon looks a lot better than those fagety pink ones

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">"not that there's anything wrong with that!"

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] </font>
              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

I've owned a few. The lower end LTD line I'm not crazy about at all, but the Custom and ESP series are great guitars.

Comment

All LTD's I played were pure crap compared to my imports.

And for ESP's honestly they were almost on par with my USA Jackson.

I'd rather go Ibanez instead of ESP/LTD.

Yeah, Im a huge Jackson Fan

Comment

I still have this - I got it in 1990 and it was my first 'pro' quality guitar.....

Popular is not the same as good
                    Rare is not the same as valuable
                    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

I have an ESP The Mirage Custom, great guitar really! I don't know what pickup to load it with though... I've had an X2N and a JB in it... still have the original HB, but I've never tried it, hehe. I guess I could go EMG... but it would be fun to try something else!
                      https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Personally, I have one and I love it. It's an ESP M-1000 Deluxe and it plays beutifully.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey that looks like an LTD to me. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I always liked those. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I love the Japanese made ESP regular and customs. I love Jacksons, but the ESP Japan models are right there with them, along with Hamer USA guitars. Jack.

Comment

I had an older Hannamen Model which was a very good back-up to my SL2H, even with (or should I say especially with) the kahler! Great sound and easy player. My tastes went in a different direction and I just sold her to Toru. I think he likes her too.
                            "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

My ESP/Edwards '68 Les Paul Custom lawsuit satisfied my Les Paul GAS and then some!

Comment

Working...
                              X