Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Any ESP fans around?

I had a KH2, I fucking loved it

Sold it b/c I had issues with string buzz. It needed a truss rod adjustment (which I am not comfortable with doing). I took it around from shop to shop but they are all lazy here, they would just raise the action, and put new scratches on my guitar.

I gave up and sold it and bought my 1st USA Jackson

Comment

Here are a few of mine and a aria bass.

Comment

Nice Eet Fuk Explorer! And those Edwards LP's sound almost too good to be true for the price...proper lp woods, nitro finish, long tenon neck joint and all that.
        -Janne

Comment

Absolutely correct, Exodus! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I want the glow in the dark Alexi Laiho ESP damnit

Comment

I've always liked ESP. Had a couple eclipses in the past. Great guitars. My first serious guitar was an ESP M-III.

One day, I'll own an ESP explorer.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]

Personally, I have one and I love it. It's an ESP M-1000 Deluxe and it plays beutifully.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey that looks like an LTD to me. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I always liked those. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, same company :P It's a high end model, about the same as their regular ESP's (not customs). I don't like the lower end LTD's, but the Deluxe line guitars I've played are amazing.

Comment

Evol loves ESPs
                  http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...at=showmembers
                  "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Here's mine!
                    Yeah, it says "Kramer" on the headstock, but we all know who really built them! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Focus 1000`s are sweet!! yours is a little newer than mine by the pointy headstock, mine has the banana one. Was the maple board and option-sweet!! Jack.

Comment

I'm a fan of the 'real' Japanese ESPs, but I generally can't stand the LTDs--lots of quality issues, in my experience. Here's my kickass ESP The Mirage Custom:

Comment

Ooh!! I would love that with just 1 humbucker. Jack.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            I have an ESP The Mirage Custom, great guitar really! I don't know what pickup to load it with though... I've had an X2N and a JB in it... still have the original HB, but I've never tried it, hehe. I guess I could go EMG... but it would be fun to try something else!

[/ QUOTE ]

A previous owner of my The Mirage Custom put a Gibson 500T in the bridge position. It rocks. Like a more powerful Duncan Distortion--my guitar is fairly bright-sounding, and that is a good pickup for it.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

One day, I'll own an ESP explorer.

[/ QUOTE ]

I owned a real early ESP Explorer (long before Hetfield thought about even switching to ESP) It had bad finish issues, so I had it refin'd in white (of all colors eh?!)...LOL!
                              It wasn't like the ESP Explorers that Het made famous though...it was closer to a copy of a Gibson, with a pickguard.

Comment

I've never played one,but I'm gassing bad for the Hanneman sig urban camo custom at drum city guitarland [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]!!

Comment

Working...
                                X