Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alexi Laiho ESPs have been officially announced

http://espguitars.com/news/news_alexi.htm

Jackson needs to put out a 24f RR, single hum or not. Those may be ugly as fook, especially the thick black stripes on white, but I'm sure the LTDs are gonna sell pretty good, given that people have been bitchin and moanin for the Japanese Laihos for a while now. A Jackson replica of the RR that Alexi used to use would severely pwn the ESP Alexi, since ESPs for the most part are much more expensive than even USA Jacksons.

Re: Alexi Laiho ESPs have been officially announce

I'd be interested in the Black yellow one if they make a LTD one.

Comment

Re: Alexi Laiho ESPs have been officially announced

How many frets is the Kevin Bond? It's one hum.

Comment

Damn, almost every single signature model they're releasing is ugly as hell. Well, I shouldn't say that, rather it's not my thing, but damn...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          How many frets is the Kevin Bond? It's one hum.

[/ QUOTE ]22
          "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

maybe this will give them the kick needed to start a 24 fret rhoads neck through production model (import ?? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )

has to compete against the ltd version ( ofr+ebony ? blank board maybe ? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )

Comment

I just got done looking at all of the ESP/LTD guitars for 2006,including the new George Lynch sig. Im sorry but they all look like ASS.I would have incerted the vomiting gremlin at this point but he seems to have vanished?

Comment

the michael wilton and page hamilton models look cool. it is nice that 2 old time ESP users are finally getting sig models.
                GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I seriously think it would be a fools move not to put out an RR24 in the next little while.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    the michael wilton and page hamilton models look cool. it is nice that 2 old time ESP users are finally getting sig models.

[/ QUOTE ]I like the Michael Wilton model also. Wish it didn't have so many skulls though. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

The only one of those I would really want is the Page Hamilton model--that one looks nice. Also, they are introducing a new 'real' ESP Stephen Carpenter baritone 7--what about reintroducing the regular 25.5" scale Carpenter 7 back into the U.S. market????

Comment

As far as the Laiho model goes, does it come with complimentary bottles of eyeliner and black nail polish?? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Shit, I need a Page Hamilton model!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] The George Lynch V and Mike Amott Vs look interesting, too.
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Damn, almost every single signature model they're releasing is ugly as hell. Well, I shouldn't say that, rather it's not my thing, but damn...

[/ QUOTE ]

with an exception of the hanneman models

Comment

Will ESP ever be able to make unconventionally-shaped guitars that look right? They're really going for that "Designed by a twelve-year-old" vibe! [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X