BC Rich at NAMM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC Rich at NAMM?

Not that I expect anything more than worthless guitars, does anyone know what BC Rich is pulling out this year? It would be great to see the old pointy come back...(slaps self) I'm probably gunna get shit thrown at me...... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: BC Rich at NAMM?

Guitars with straight necks would be a good start. But it will probably be a new line of imports that come with a worthless package of crap that are all geared toward their latest popular signed artist.
    We must!
    We must!
    We must increase the bust!
    The bigger the better!
    The tighter the sweater!
    The boys are counting on us!

Comment

I know.... I don't even think about BCrich when I want a new axe, but I was just thinking they are gunna have to do something to combat the kick-ass Jackson line.

Comment

Personally I think their USA market has dried up almost entirely. So that only leaves the import market. Which they have been working heavily. While Jackson/Fender certainly hasn't been overlooking the import line I think a lot more of their time and money has been spent on the USA guitars that started it all. When all is said and done Jackson/Fender made the better decision in my opinion. Especially where the Charvel line is concerned. Also as I see it BC Rich doesn't exist anymore. Sure the name and the designs are the same. But they sure aren't the same guitars.
        We must!
        We must!
        We must increase the bust!
        The bigger the better!
        The tighter the sweater!
        The boys are counting on us!

Comment

it's too bad, but when i think of BC Rich, it is never about the expensive USA models, it is always about red warlocks covering the walls of my local GC. the ones that scream plywood...the ones the should say "BC RICH - built by Hondo" on them. BC Rich has become the king of crap guitars in my opinion.....
          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Hey...that's an insult to the Hondo of old. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] They were great [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

It would be nice to see them put out a Steve Smythe model, but we all know that's not gonna happen. So yeah, nothing worth looking at from BC Rich, as always.
              I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

They would do well to get rid of those gay-ass headstocks that they insist on using on everything. But then I guess 14 year old kids (who also happen to be the only people stupid enough to buy their junk) wouldn't like them any more.
                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

If they had half a brain they would bring back a Gunslinger line, with graphics and real Floyds. Price them a good bit below the new Charvels and get the players that can't afford the new Charvels and want "real" '80s style guitars.

Mike
                  Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

It's really sad, isn't it?

I remember when the BC Riches were all exotic and rare Mockingbirds and Biches that hung high on the store wall way beyond the reach of my grubby teenage hands (or wallet)!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

The only reason I won't own a BC Rich Warlock now is it's hard to find an NJ series , & that fugly headstock.I'ld like to get a Mockingbird also , same reason.
                      According To The Prophecy

Comment

not the same since 89'

Comment

so, anybody see anything? take a picture? eh? is this thing on?

Comment

Yeah it's too bad

Comment

BC Rich basically overlooks the NJ Series line too, catering to the Platinum, Platinum Pro and Bronze crap. I never understood that and Ranted about this years ago on the B C Rich forum and ROnZ never got my point I guess.

I've always wanted an option for a hardtail or a TOM bridge for the NJ series. You pay more money and get less options & colors... duh...

I won't even get started on that ugly scrotum skewer headstock either

Comment

Working...
                              X