My Other Kids.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Other Kids.

I Posted My Soloist in another thread. I figured I would post some of the others in this thread.

Re: My Other Kids.

Nice diversified guitars [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

The Ibanez is very sharp looking in this pose.

Comment

Boo espeeee!!1 [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Just kidding. I love that ESP les paul with the EMGs. It just looks great. How is the neck on that guitar?

Comment

Nice dude! Ya know, amps are like kids too. How 'bout some pics of the amp?

Comment

Nice guitars, with one exception. You actually bought an Axxion? I don't think you'll find much love around here for that abortion. Dave Mustaine may be off the heroine, but it looks like he started smoking crack. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Nice dude! Ya know, amps are like kids too. How 'bout some pics of the amp?

[/ QUOTE ]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Nice guitars, with one exception. You actually bought an Axxion? I don't think you'll find much love around here for that abortion. Dave Mustaine may be off the heroine, but it looks like he started smoking crack. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a good sounding guitar. It sounds better then my DV8-R.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Boo espeeee!!1 [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Just kidding. I love that ESP les paul with the EMGs. It just looks great. How is the neck on that guitar?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's an Eclipse. It's much thinner then a LP. It's neck is also thin compared to a LP.

Comment

hey whats up truesy see ya made it over here...welcome.

Comment

Hey, gotta love those ESP's
                    i am torn between geting an Eclipse exactly like yours or having a viper in unrban camo
                    I consider selling my RR1 to fund an ESP Standard and a soloist pro [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

is that a nighthawk or a blueshawk (I forget which is which); and how do you like it?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        is that a nighthawk or a blueshawk (I forget which is which); and how do you like it?

[/ QUOTE ]

That is a Nighthawk and honestly I don't play it much anymore.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Hey, gotta love those ESP's
                          i am torn between geting an Eclipse exactly like yours or having a viper in unrban camo
                          I consider selling my RR1 to fund an ESP Standard and a soloist pro [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not a fan of the Viper. But note the Vipers in Urban camo are being discontinued. I love the Eclipse.

But Hey don't sell your RR1 [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                          X