I love my Ibanez guitars...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love my Ibanez guitars...

Thats right. I do. Its real love too. Not that shallow kind.
    1991 Ibanez RBM1
    1989 Ibanez S540

Both of these guitars can do it all. Sometimes they shred by themselves.
    I also want to give an honorable mention to my Charvel 275dlx with the 18v EMG system, tremsetter and Floyd painted in 7-up green with a maple neck fretted with bass frets.
    I would also like to send a get well soon shout out to my 1992 Washburn N2. She has a very injured neck but hopefully she will have transplant surgery as soon as I find a suitable donor and come back into the rotation soon.
    I won't mention all the mutts I have around the house. They are all sluts who get beat down daily.
    Oh yea.. one more thing... Duckbuckers are cool even though the name is goofy. My Fender strat forced me to mention that. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Re: I love my Ibanez guitars...

Pictures!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Pictures!

[/ QUOTE ]

Comment

I appreciate your honesty. Now don't you feel better ?

[img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I'm with ya, bro. Confession is good for the soul, ain't it?

Comment

A few nights ago I called my wife Ibanez in the heat of passion. I felt a little guilty. Well, not really.

I will post pics tonight now that my camera is working again.

Comment

Cool. Looking forward to it. My latest Ibanez acquisition is scheduled to arrive next week, and I'll probably post pics of the whole family when it gets here.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Cool. Looking forward to it. My latest Ibanez acquisition is scheduled to arrive next week, and I'll probably post pics of the whole family when it gets here.

[/ QUOTE ]

what do you have?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, and that "other" guitar that is coming your way!

Comment

I have a Jem 7VWH, RG520QS (modded), RG2120KKB, and on the way, an RG20051.

Comment

Very cool. I have a 94 RG470 with new duncans in it. and I have a 2004 RG2570.

Comment

Wow, the RG20051 is one of those swirly's... right?

Comment

Yeah. I can't wait to see it! Only problem is, the pickups are swirled too, and they're Ibanez pickups (V8, S1, V7, I believe - not the IBZ pickups), not DiMarzios, so if I replace them it'll kinda ruin the look. But they'll probably sound fine to my tin ear anyway! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Yeah. I can't wait to see it! Only problem is, the pickups are swirled too, and they're Ibanez pickups (V8, S1, V7, I believe - not the IBZ pickups), not DiMarzios, so if I replace them it'll kinda ruin the look. But they'll probably sound fine to my tin ear anyway! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

They will sound great. The V7 is a hot pickup. Who cares about the other ones. That is one kick ass guitar. You have that spalted top Ibanez too.. don't you? That guitar is smoking.

Comment

Yeah, I do. Thanks, man. In fact, the spalted RG is sitting right next to me! I was just playing it just now. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Hey, that's very reassuring to hear that about that pickup (and I agree that the bridge pickup is the only one I need)! Thanks!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X