Brian Moore Guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian Moore Guitars

Any opinions or experiences? Just curious.
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Re: Brian Moore Guitars

i have an 8.13P that i LOVE!!! it sounds really great, plays really great, is extremely versatile...

i do a lot of session work for various studios in the tampa area and this guitar is one of the three that i take to EVERY session. it has never let me down.

i fact of the 20 or so guitars i have this is the ONLY one i could not live without.

the kicker? it is an import!!!!!

GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

i really like them. i had an i8 and an i2. sold them for a prs.
      anyway, i think they are incredible for the money on the used market.
      the usa made ones play even better and i've been jonesing for a c55.

Comment

I've played on a few of em. I liked the i1000s, but if I were to buy one it would be the i2000 or custom shop models. The 1000's are cool, but the quality, specs and feel are a big difference, and for people who are a little more serious about their instruments, the i2000's are the starting point. I say go for it, whichever model your looking at

Comment

I have had 3 of their 7's - still have 2 - A USA C-557 and a USA C-907P... GREAT tops, good tone (Dimarzios), and nice feel to the necks... just wish they'd do binding and 24 frets
          The piezo sounds great as well

Comment

I have an i9F and i2, very nice guitars....some of the best to come out of Korea. I highly recommend them.

Comment

I bought one of the original MC1s back in 98 or so - It was a nice guitar, but it was always out of tune when I picked it up, and as with all the early ones, it had no rear access for the trem, which bothered me, so it got sold. Nice neck, and really (read: 'too'!) light though....
              Popular is not the same as good
              Rare is not the same as valuable
              Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Working...
              X