New Kramer web site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Kramer web site!

Yes, the neck on the 600ST was the best thing about it... comfortable, beefy profile.
    The Baretta 85 does look sweet, and a reissue Nightswan will definitely be cool! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Yes, the neck on the 600ST was the best thing about it... comfortable, beefy profile.
      The Baretta 85 does look sweet, and a reissue Nightswan will definitely be cool! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry man, I know it's not the best it was just my first guitar so it's got that "special meaning to me". Yeah I know it's plywood (one of the reasons I don't play it anymore). I didn't pay much for it back then anyway but it was better then nothing. I just wanna fix it for old times sake to make it playable again.

Comment

I'd definitely love to get my hands on an '85 reissue. It could go along with my 83 Pacer Custom and my 87 Pacer American.
        Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          It´s really a step forward for Kramer to get some actual american production going. I wonder where the street price on these will end up?

[/ QUOTE ]

Word on the Kramer fan site is around $1000.

Comment

Well the 85' reissue baretta from Namm just sold on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Kramer-1984-Van-Hale...1QQcmdZViewItem
            Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

I have always read that the '84 Music Yos were MIA, but I saw a pic on ebay where there was a assembled in USA sticker on the back of the headstock. What's up with that?

Comment

They were foreign made, but recently changed to USA made, hence the heftyer price tag. I love the 85 Barretta. I have a 1985 Kramer Focus 1000 Barretta, made by ESP and awsome as hell!! I don`t know if I would shell out $1000 for a new one, maybe $700-800. I would love to see a USA Stagemaster Deluxe with the ebony board and diamonds and just 1 humbucker reissue, now that would be hard tro resist. Jack.

Comment

Working...
                X