MIM Fender, Mine all Mine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIM Fender, Mine all Mine

With the $400 I saved by going to court, I got this. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...N%3AIT&rd=1 I had no idea what a Sam Ash Groove Pack was. But it's a guitar case. Tuner included. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] And a cord. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Re: MIM Fender, Mine all Mine

Now that is a deal! Congratz on a great deal.

Comment

Why would anyone start an auction on a Weds at 7:24 PST? I don't usually get on the 'puter that early. But, am I glad I did. Slam, bam. Thankyou Mam. [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] Hell. I bot ot so fast I didn't even notice he had a picture of the case. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

150 bucks??? Wicked deal man, nice score!
        Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Seller has 0 feedback. Hope all works out ok Fett.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Me too. Great E-mails. I have been looking around and if this 'tar is even half- way decent, I did good. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Good deal!, those MN Strats are really nice guitars.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] This seller is so "cute" [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] He doesn't want to claim the Paypal money until I receive the guitar. I told him to go ahead and claim the money. When I receive the guitar, he will get the feedback he deserves. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Keep us updated.

Comment

Wait till you actually shell out 7 to 800 dollars on a used USA guitar maybe possibly a Jackson you will really see what all the hypes about. Good for you though movin up in the world.

You still do get the great deals though Fett, I have a few friends like you that get these great cheap guitars.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Keep us updated.

[/ QUOTE ] The guitar is on it's way. I just made my 3rd attempt to pay him via Paypal. He keeps changing the E-mail address. I'll work with him because he's new. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Comment

Awesome deal on that gee-tar. Those are great guitars for the money, especially that money!

Comment

I got it today. I teased the driver because the tracking said it was in BUMFUK and won't be here for another 4 or 5 days. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] The seller forgot to disclose 3 things: 1. Needed new strings. 2: there is very small ding on the skunk stripe. And 3: THERE IS NO FRET WEAR!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] It really is a nice guitar [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey, for non-disclosure of the strings and the ding tell him you want $100 back on the deal! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] j/k, but you really should tell the newb he'll get ripped - and fast - sending out items before getting paid for them. Sounds like a nice person so clue him in. Oh yeah, great score!
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Hey, for non-disclosure of the strings and the ding tell him you want $100 back on the deal! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] j/k, but you really should tell the newb he'll get ripped - and fast - sending out items before getting paid for them. Sounds like a nice person so clue him in. Oh yeah, great score!

[/ QUOTE ] I clued him in. I found the instruction manual and the model number booklet for 1994 Fenders in the gigbag. I think I was very gentle popping his E-Bay cherry. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X