Fender Squire Robben Ford Model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender Squire Robben Ford Model

I have a chance to buy one of thse guitars with no case. Does anyone know the specs and where they were made? The headstock is similar to the Jackson SLS and has Squire written on it? Thanks-Jack.

Re: Fender Squire Robin Ford Model

if you mean this one Dan Smith of Fender is holding

it's a Squier Esprit, Korean made 2005 Squier version of the Robben Ford model. Two Seymour Duncan passive humbuckers, set neck, chambered body, gloss black finish, tune-o-matic bridge, stop tailpiece, medium jumbo frets, modern radius rosewood neck, carved top mahogany body, mahogany neck, body and neck binding.

Comment

Yep, that`s it!! I like that it is all mahogany and a set neck and most importantly 24.75 scale. I can get one for $295 shipped without case Mint. Good price? It is sunburst color. Thanks-Jack.

Comment

I didn't know there was a Squire version of Robben Ford model.
        I have been thinking of buying a Fender Japan verson of it from long time ago.

Comment

Ok, I checked some pics onnet and the body seems the same shape but the headstock is ..??
          Plus the inlays arent so cool IMO

Comment

The Japanese ones were very high quality, but the bodies were alder with a spruce top, both are chambered. Jack.

Comment

Working...
            X