Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• future of the tele?

http://www.gizmag.com/go/5124/
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Re: future of the tele?

[img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] I sure hope not.
    the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

even though i'm a graphic designer who lives in front of a computer...with a guitar in my lap most times...i still find that a bit wrong.

-Mike
      www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

Scary...I wonder how hot that thing gets.

Comment

How fun if it would freeze up or crash during a gig... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

"Play ctrl-alt-del!!" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

My professional opinion (I work in the software industry) is that contraption is very, very gay...

Comment

that's a big-ass mp3 player
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Does it have an IM client so it can chat with other people that have them? What about email? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  My professional opinion (I work in the software industry) is that contraption is very, very gay...

[/ QUOTE ]
                  [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Professional, very professional.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    What about email? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
                    Channelling the combined power of an Intel Centrino mobile technology-based laptop with the distinctive sound and look of the TELECASTER, there’s nothing to stop the touring rock god from recording a guitar riff in the back of the van and emailing it from the guitar to their producer in the studio in LA or to friends and band mates wherever they are in the world, making the world of online jamming just a plectrum stroke away.

[/ QUOTE ]

Guess you didn't get that far into the article did ya Joe?...LOL! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

This sucks for the future of guitar. We're going to breed a bunch of talentless fuckin' clones, who have no idea how to play, but LOOK and SOUND as if they do! [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

Comment

You can e-mail, but only words that contain only the letters a-b-c-d-e-f-g.

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        This sucks for the future of guitar. We're going to breed a bunch of talentless fuckin' clones, who have no idea how to play, but LOOK and SOUND as if they do! [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe....or maybe it's just a stupid fad and it will die.

Linkin Park and bands like them used Pro Tools to the point where the computer was making 80% of the music. The use of Pro Tools to create songs that have zero feel seems to have gone out of style. Or maybe I just don't listen to the radio anymore...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Maybe....or maybe it's just a stupid fad and it will die.

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't seen one around yet. I think it's got to become a stupid fad first, no?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Guess you didn't get that far into the article did ya Joe?...LOL! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                            No, I didn't. I just looked at it quick and laughed! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              You can e-mail, but only words that contain only the letters a-b-c-d-e-f-g.

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                              As long as it's got a-b-c and 1-2-3, I'm happy. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X