Lee Garver is an unethical piece of *&#%$@

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lee Garver is an unethical piece of *?%$@

I don't see myself chasing any legal avenues at this stage, it's a case of being too far away. I shouldn't need to take it that far, pride in ones work should be all that is needed, so don't worry about discussing small claims or anything like that. Spreading the word of the quality GMW fretboard will suffice for me.

Comment

Uh oh, Vic's posts are down to 3 lines! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Maybe this thread is petering out (finally) [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

yeah, 13 pages of it should do it [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Talk about beating a dead horse for fucks sake.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I don't see myself chasing any legal avenues at this stage, it's a case of being too far away. I shouldn't need to take it that far, pride in ones work should be all that is needed, so don't worry about discussing small claims or anything like that. Spreading the word of the quality GMW fretboard will suffice for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I take it all back if Johnny Cochran will represent me pro bono....."this is Chewbacca....." [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Uh oh, Vic's posts are down to 3 lines! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Maybe this thread is petering out (finally) [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, no, there's pleny in it yet, I'm even quoting myself now.... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

it's 26 for me! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm only on the 3rd page here, I have it set to 100 posts per page.....much cleaner...

Comment

Still beating the fuck out of a dead horse no matter how many pages it shows on your screen.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Comment

4 grand is 4 grand..I'm with Stuka,I'm on a plane and Lee's got some explanin' to do..................
                      Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I take it all back if Johnny Cochran will represent me pro bono....."this is Chewbacca....." [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Scratch that, I forgot he's no longer with us....

Comment

Still beating the fuck out of a dead horse.

Jesus guys, does it take this much bandwidth to make this point? I think not.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Still beating the fuck out of a dead horse no matter how many pages it shows on your screen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Comment

isnt that beating his ass?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                                you've said that 3 times now. Talking about beating a dead horse [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

You make it seem that Vic has repeated himself for 13 pages (or 26). As the admins have pointed out, he hasn't. The conversation has run that long, but if it pains you to look, avoid this thread.
                                Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                                X