Lee Garver is an unethical piece of *&#%$@

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: beating the dead horse thread

20 more pages.He has dozens of different points to make still, none of this is redundant, redundant redundant, redundant.

See how everytime i said redundant, it was different? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

When the mods feel its redundant they will put a stop to it. Its not your place to decide bad seed.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        A few things...

3) Should Lee have replaced the neck? I bet at this point even he would shout yes! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lee is impervious to outside forces like these. He says he does not care how much I rant on places like this. Well, we'll see about that. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

You could always email him to see if he's changed your mind, I'm not allowed to communicate with him anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

Vic,
        You posting this really doesn't reflect very well on yourself. You've made your point, but now you are making yourself sounds like a PITA.

Fong

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          When the mods feel its redundant they will put a stop to it. Its not your place to decide bad seed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Chris.

Comment

• Re: Lee Garver is an unethical piece of *&#%$@

Well, I have just checked my 1981 Ibanez Blazer with a maple neck. Looked at the grain and tried to follow it to the board. Then I saw one wear spot on the fretboard. And yes, it's veneer. But the frets are firmly in the meat of the neck. If my poor little Blazer can be 25 years old and hold it's frets than there can be no question that what was done here just sucks. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              You could always email him to see if he's changed your mind, I'm not allowed to communicate with him anymore.

[/ QUOTE ] If I thought it would help I would. Since I have never actually met Lee face to face, I doubt anything I could say would make anything change. How much would a new neck cost? I would be willing to contribute to the "Genebaby" fund to make it happen. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Then, we could all live happily ever after... [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

• Re: Lee Garver is an unethical piece of *?%$@

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                A few things...

3) Should Lee have replaced the neck? I bet at this point even he would shout yes! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lee is impervious to outside forces like these. He says he does not care how much I rant on places like this. Well, we'll see about that. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

If continuous public out crying is your only recourse and Lee doesn't care so be it but when is enough enough?

[/ QUOTE ]

Whenever this thread dies a natural death. If people wanna post in it, they are welcome to.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]
                  A few things...

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Vic,
                  You posting this really doesn't reflect very well on yourself. You've made your point, but now you are making yourself sounds like a PITA.

Fong

[/ QUOTE ]

You think so?...it's just what my take on Lee caring about what others think. For all I know this might get big enough to work. If not, there's always plan B.

And if you think this is me being a PITA, you ain't seen nothing yet. Check out my sig, I have friends in very low places. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

See, hes not redundant

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      See, hes not redundant

[/ QUOTE ]

I was going to say the same thing about you for a second there Davey.....how about we let somebody with no skills perform some surgery on one of your guitars.

Stop posting in here, how many times do you have to say the same thing? Over and over, "it's redundant, it's redundant"....you sound like a bag lady babbling to herself...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Check out my sig, I have friends in very low places. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                        [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hey Mate, how's the weather in Oz now? My buddy is moving back to Perth this summer, he does custom tube amps.
                        If you are looking for a custom tube amp, I will tell him to avoid you at all cost. hehehehe [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Fong

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]
                          See, hes not redundant

[/ QUOTE ]

I was going to say the same thing about you for a second there Davey.....how about we let somebody with no skills perform some surgery on one of your guitars.

Stop posting in here, how many times do you have to say the same thing? Over and over, "it's redundant, it's redundant"....you sound like a bag lady babbling to herself...

[/ QUOTE ]

I was making that point about you.

"Whenever this thread dies a natural death. If people wanna post in it, they are welcome to."

SO make up your mind. is he gonna shit , or is he gonna kill us

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            If continuous public out crying is your only recourse and Lee doesn't care so be it but when is enough enough?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's easy. Eight is Enough.
                            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

So, were back to Dick Van Patten eh?

Comment

• Re: Lee Garver is an unethical piece of *&#%$@

Denny Crane
                                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
                                X