Comment

• Re: Lee Garver is an unethical piece of *&#%$@

Adrian Zemed

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Adrian Zemed

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF? You rag about how this thread should die and yet you continue to post in it? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Doesn't matter if it's redundant or not, your part of your self-proclaimed problem now. [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
          http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Just keeping you honest.
              http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

I do a good enough job of that myself.

But thanks for caring [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

• Re: beating the dead horse thread

The sad part about all of this, and things in general is, people (for the most part) don't give a shit any more. It wasn't long ago that some put out a quality product, and stood behind it like not only was their name on it, but it was a representative piece of themselves. The sadder part is, that as we are all being strangled for more and more of the less and less money we are making, we still want a quality product. These two mentalities clash in a very strong way. I guess that's why I scratch and claw to make a living. If something I repair doesn't meet the customers satisfaction, they don't pay until I get it right or not at all. That said, It's hard to get an insight as to what goes into a custom guitar(time and money wise). So we don't really know at what price point we should expect to have a guitar show up at our door with no issues. There seems to be a very random standard bar in guitar building these days. Not that there aren't some very fine instruments being built in all price ranges. I just feel that any person wanting to spend the extra $$ for a guitar should be received as someone who respects and wants the skills of those who build it and nothing less. With the old saying about three sides to every story (yours, mine, and the truth)it would be really cool if this issue was clearly defined and came to a complete resolution since so many seem to have an interest in it. As to not look like I am trying to ride the fence, I would not like to own a neck that has been through the described "veneer" process.
                  The Buzzard does not fear
                  The man in riot gear
                  Harvest a skull of stone
                  The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    is he gonna shit , or is he gonna kill us

[/ QUOTE ]
                    First he's gonna shit, then he's gonna kill us.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]
                      Check out my sig, I have friends in very low places. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                      [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hey Mate, how's the weather in Oz now? My buddy is moving back to Perth this summer, he does custom tube amps.
                      If you are looking for a custom tube amp, I will tell him to avoid you at all cost. hehehehe [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Fong

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny.... it's bloody hot in most places here, Perth would be like that too.

I have an amp guy here too who looks after my needs that way, so your guy is safe. My guy just finished putting active cooling in our powered Mackie FOH speakers, damn things were turning themselves off at some gigs from heat!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]
                        See, hes not redundant

[/ QUOTE ]

I was going to say the same thing about you for a second there Davey.....how about we let somebody with no skills perform some surgery on one of your guitars.

Stop posting in here, how many times do you have to say the same thing? Over and over, "it's redundant, it's redundant"....you sound like a bag lady babbling to herself...

[/ QUOTE ]

I was making that point about you.

"Whenever this thread dies a natural death. If people wanna post in it, they are welcome to."

SO make up your mind. is he gonna shit , or is he gonna kill us

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew you were making that point about me, so, right back at ya! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I don't understand that last part of your post at all? Is there a movie I should have seen or something?

Comment

Fast times at ridgemont high!!! It's a must watch.

Hope you had a hell of a piss Arnold.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            My guy just finished putting active cooling in our powered Mackie FOH speakers, damn things were turning themselves off at some gigs from heat!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Active cooling in the FOH speakers?! Sounds cool! can you take some pictures of that thing?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Fast times at ridgemont high!!! It's a must watch.

Hope you had a hell of a piss Arnold.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, haven't seen that in a loooooong time......barely remember it. I know that Sean Penn guy was in it. I didn't know who he was till he married Madonna....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                SO make up your mind. is he gonna shit , or is he gonna kill us

[/ QUOTE ]

First he's gonna shit, then he's gonna kill us!
                                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                                Sully Guitars on Google+
                                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X