• Show
Clear All

• Re: beating the dead horse thread

Disassemble...
    Reassemble...
    Disassemble...
    Reassemble...

No Disassemble!! No Disassemble!!!!

ok, another observation... i'm surprised that i never saw warnings of veneers work on how-to pages for board scalloping. especially since it's common to recommend practice on cheapy necks, where it's said that the veneers tend to be found most.... hmmm
    www.WarCurse.com

Comment

Sad part about this was that there was good info in this thread on differing levels.. everything from GMW warrantee service to Veneers and this was some good stuff to discuss.Unforunatly a few of the self proclaimed powers that be derailed the thread because they didn't care for it.. It sad when the beliefs of a few ruin things for the rest ..
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

"Unforunatly a few of the self proclaimed powers that be derailed the thread"

Uhm, didn't I see a few derailments by JCF Admins?
        "POOP"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

how ironic, this post was 5 or 5 threads down until you bumped it.

it will die eventually

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man, free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is a varmint. And a varmint will never quit - ever. They're like the Viet Cong - Varmint Cong. So you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower. And that's all she wrote.
            Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Sorry to read about the problems STILL happening, Vic. If you need me to assist at all, just let me know, although im sure your local guy can handle it all.
              --
              Regards,
              Perry

www.ormsbyguitars.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man, free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is a varmint. And a varmint will never quit - ever. They're like the Viet Cong - Varmint Cong. So you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower. And that's all she wrote.

[/ QUOTE ]

Caddyshack???

Comment

Maybe I'm a slow reader, but I spent over 2 hours reading this thread last night. I couldn't stop. It's like reality TV.....only on the JCF.

BTW, add me to the list of people who'll never buy a GMW.

Comment

• Continuing with the 80\'s theme...

B.A. Baracus says, "I pity the fool who gets screwed by GMW".

Comment

• Re: Continuing with the 80\'s theme...

GMW ROCKS!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                      Bruce Lee is GOD!!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

bwhhahahahahahahah
                      Fong

Comment

Working...
                      X