anyone know the going rate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone know the going rate?

been checking ebay for a desert yellow jem 777 with pyramid inlays. Anyone know the going rate? i never follow the jem prices.

thanks

Re: anyone know the going rate?

$1000.00 to $2000.depending on condition

Comment

i sold my yellow 777 pyramid guitar last year to a mate for about 550 quid-its what i bought her for a few years back and imo seemed a reasonable price.Damm good guitars mate just too bright for me to play these days..lol

Comment

<font color="red"> Alot more than an email reply!!</font> [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] <font color="red"> !! </font>

Comment

http://www.jemsite.com/ads/price.htm#pricing

Comment

Jemsite pricing is way low compared to what they have actually been bringing. I was watching a nice DY Jem 777 on ebay that ended this weekend for just over $1400. $1200-$1600 seems to be the norm depending on the piece. You can find them cheaper if they are altered or beat up.

Comment

Everyoine loves the DY's, a good one will hold a good price, in the 1200 to 1400 area, with monty going higher. My brother sold a total beater last year for 900.
              Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                i sold my yellow 777 pyramid guitar last year to a mate for about 550 quid-its what i bought her for a few years back and imo seemed a reasonable price.Damm good guitars mate just too bright for me to play these days..lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Bloody hell, 550 is a damn good price for that
                93 USA Soloist EDS
                USA HT6 Juggernaut
                Charvel DK24FR

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  <font color="red"> Alot more than an email reply!!</font> [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] <font color="red"> !! </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

I must have missed something. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

i didnt pay a lot more for that about 4 years earlier-and i think thats a true reflection of the real price of these early jems.Anyway i never played it and the person who bought it from me loved that yellow axe-as far as i was concerned it going to a good home to be played is far more important than making money on it.I have a few other guitars so i am spoilt for choice,but have to admit those jem necks are very nice to play on

Comment

Thanks for the help guys

Comment

Man I could have bought a textured black one last year for $500.00 with case and passed on it.I could have made some coins on that one.
                        I don't see why these bring such big money.
                        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          I don't see why these bring such big money.

[/ QUOTE ]
                          Maybe because they are great guitars, arguably as good or better than the guitars this site is dedicated to [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                          X