Ibanez RG570...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ibanez RG570...?

I came across an Ibanez RG570 for sale. Made in Japan, Edge trem, doesn't have "RG Series" on the headstock face, so is this an older "good" one? Some dings and chips, but original pickups/hardware. Excellent frets. Needs a couple of little items. What is a decent price for this guitar?

Re: Ibanez RG570...?

H/S/S?

Great guitars. I've seen em in stores for like ~250 they go on ebay for like 300 ish.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      H/S/S?

Great guitars. I've seen em in stores for like ~250 they go on ebay for like 300 ish.

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent axes !! H/S/H V1/S1/V2 Great sound and action. Thin, thin neck, a speedster. I'd go $300.00 easy !!

Comment

I love them.. I just bought one and its amazing, even though im parting it out to put on my other RG, I love it

Comment

I just put my dinged RG570 up on ebay for $200 (and some newbie international bozo did a buy-it-now even though it said US only, now I'm waiting for ebay's answer on how to not pay final value fees and relist), it's a 1991 and no 'rg' on the headstock.

Anyway, before I put mine up, the going rate on ebay seemed was in the range of $350 for them in decent condition.

Comment

I am probably selling mine for near 350 canadian, might put it up here.. but mine is really pimped up basically, qpart trc/knobs all in pearl.. only thing is I am thinking of taking off the edge to put into my other RG, which is why im selling

Comment

Mountain dog if its black and a early 90's with original equipment I will PAYPAL You the money. I want one only in black though.

Comment

AK47...nope...sorry, it's the Pearl Purple "flip-flop".

Comment

mountain i sent you a pm on the 570

Comment

mountain PM'd you back

Comment

HSH- RG570
                      HSS- RG560
                      HXS- RG565
                      HSH w/pickguard - RG550

570's are bitchin. Only Ibanez's worth having are the Japanese ones [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

HSH w/pickguard - also RG750
                        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

the first two digits of serial # will tell you the year. Like mine 02xxxx.. Is 2002 and MIJ. My 560 91xxx.. 1991. I paid $350 for my '02 RG570 last Nov. but it was in perfect shape, OK one ding but that's it. And it was the only guitar I ever bought new or used that was set up right (for me anyway)

Comment

Working...
                          X