Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Haven't Lived Until You Have One Of These!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Haven't Lived Until You Have One Of These!

I didn't know where to put this, since it doesn't really fit in any category, but this is worth checking out. This is one of the best investments I've made in a long, long time! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] It's the Guitar Chair from Sound Seat. It's a "gas lift" chair and can be positioned with your feet flat on the floor or up so your feet are up on the ring. That's where I like it. I've been looking for a chair for the studio for a long time and this is the "nuts". You can get it in almost any color Leather <font color="blue"> </font> . Yes, leather for my fat ass. Since I plan on spending a lot of time in the studio this chair is going to do it. The owner JR is a drummer, one for the past 50 years. He originally made drum thrones, then expanded for other musicians. They even have a larger model for folks over 300 lbs. Check them out at http://www.soundseat.com/
    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Re: You Haven\'t Lived Until You Have One Of These!

Duh-Oh It was late last night and I forgot to post a picture!
    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

That is one nice, comfortable looking chair!
      "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        That is one nice, comfortable looking chair!

[/ QUOTE ]
        I'll tell you what, who needs a recliner. I was playing my 12 string last night and fell asleep sitting on that thing. I rarely can fall asleep in a chair! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Cool! Hey Bengal, where in Houston are you? I'm in Richmond.
          "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Cool! Hey Bengal, where in Houston are you? I'm in Richmond.

[/ QUOTE ]
            I'm in Katy, not far from you!

Comment

Working...
            X