Ibanez 540 Radius

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ibanez 540 Radius

I take it from ebay for 275 euro, good deal, the mine was a 1987 model made in japan, with no model name on pickups, only IBZUSA, edge trem, and backstop system, this is the model chosed by Satriani to give the birth of the js!
    Photos

Re: Ibanez 540 Radius

those are very nice. good score!!
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Nice... [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
      Those 540 series are killer guitars. Made back when Ibanez didn't have the superstrat market cornered, and were trying real hard quality-wise!
      275 Euros is a steal!

Comment

Nice score there dude! Sexy curves in all the right places! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

<font color="red">Cool score!!Nice necks,not the typical Ibanez super thin & wide!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]!!Congrats!! </font>

Comment

i got an offer:
            250 euro + an Ibanez Roadstar 410 (the one with no recessed edge and 1 slanted humbucker)
            Do you think i have to accept this offer?

Comment

The Roadstar is a good guitar, and for effectively 25 Euros it's a hell of a price! But if it were mine, I'd keep the 540....

Comment

Didn't Satch makes these famous??

Mike
                Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Working...
                X