thats funny! ^^
    Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Re: Baretta is Back.. 4 real

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      > At least they didn't do it with the shitty non-tilt headstock,LOL. Tommy D.

[/ QUOTE ]

The non-tilt headstock was the original way it was done. When EVH went to Kramer, they couldn't copy his neck. They took his Charvel/Boogie Bodies neck, cut off the sides of the Fender headstock, plugged the tuner holes with wood putty, and added the banana "wings". VIOLA! a "Kramer" neck!!! LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

I've read that Tom Anderson made a lot of necks for EVH during the Kramer days. I can't believe that Eddie let them butcher the neck like that. Plus I've heard that he went through necks like a mad man as they were all unfinished and the man sweated like an ESP designer trying coming up with something original.

Comment

Re: Baretta is Back.. 4 real

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        > At least they didn't do it with the shitty non-tilt headstock,LOL. Tommy D.

[/ QUOTE ]

The non-tilt headstock was the original way it was done. When EVH went to Kramer, they couldn't copy his neck. They took his Charvel/Boogie Bodies neck, cut off the sides of the Fender headstock, plugged the tuner holes with wood putty, and added the banana "wings". VIOLA! a "Kramer" neck!!! LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

I've read that Tom Anderson made a lot of necks for EVH during the Kramer days. I can't believe that Eddie let them butcher the neck like that. Plus I've heard that he went through necks like a mad man as they were all unfinished and the man sweated like an ESP designer trying coming up with something original.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] LMAO
        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Working...
        X