Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tie Dye LTD Feneder Strat.....Sweet axe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tie Dye LTD Feneder Strat.....Sweet axe!

I don't know if you guys have seen these around. I got the blue tye dye finish for a kick ass price. It has the bridge bucker and neck single pup config, 2 point USA trem, all black hardware, nice Jackson like neck profile, no inlays on the 22 jumbo fret board and the alder body is thick like an ESP Kamakazi. It;s like having a George Lynch Fender Sig series. Strange! It has killer pickups in my opinion and I don't think I will be replacing them anytime soon. Over all, it's one of the best shredders I have ever played hands down.

Sorry for not having pics though. I dont have the means to get any on here.

Re: Tie Dye LTD Feneder Strat.....Sweet axe!

man i've seen them around...are they really that good? i liked the idea of the george lynch pickup config...wasn't sure bout the trem tho...how well does it hold in tune?

Comment

also where are they on the website? have they ben discontinued...?

Comment

They are good guitars, but for some reason I couldn't sell mine on ebay last week for $250+ship ?????
        Sarj, I'll put up a couple pics of mine so people know what you're talking about.
        [image][/image]
        [image][/image]

Comment

It stays in tune very well. Mine has locking tuners, graphite nut and you can whammy yer ass off and it stays in tune pretty close to a Floyd. If you do dive bomb you can finish the song, but it would be a good idea to check yout tuning. Mine usualy is only off a little bit. My low E usualy drops out of tune the worst.

They are no longer in production so the catalog won't have em. As a matter of fact, they never were in the Fender catalog or website. They came out in 2004. I basicaly traded my trans blue DK2 + change for mine. I have been eyeballing it since my local shop got em in. They didn't sell very well. I guess only us old fart 80's metal washout Dokken/Lynch fans found them appealing.

Sonicaly it's probably the best sounding stock pickups I've ever heard. I think the bridge pup is a Fender Enforcer humbucker. If anybody knows..post here!

Thanx for posting pics Mountaindog. Yer the shit brother!

Comment

man if that thing had pearl dots I'd be all over it. very nice design overall, except the unmarked board, which is not my cuppa tea.
            the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Where have these things been??? Man, I love that. Hafta find one.
              I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

www.chrisguitars.com

Go to the Fender page, different color though.

Comment

The one on chris guitars is decent. Like the one above, only its orange, yellow, and black for 379

But im with skorb, the unmarked board made me skip right over it when I first saw it

Comment

Working...
                  X